Apply For Canada Jobs – There are many easy methods to find a job in Canada like internet, Recruiting Agencies, Personal Relations, Career Centers & Fairs, Human Resource & Skill Development Canada, Newspapers & Application directly to the companies, regardless of the type of job you’re looking for, the more ways you use, the better your odds.
The profiles most in demand are those of workers, electrician, civil, mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Software. Metallurgical. Marine, Quality & Safety engineers, HR Executive, Food Packers, Fish Packers & Cutters, Waiters, Receptionists, Store Keeper, Drivers, Sales Executive and much more. You can find out more details below
Min Salary: Very Attractive
Benefits & Perks: Yes
Job Type: Contractual & Permanent
Here is one of the company details Below>>>
Director of Family Life
First Lutheran Church – Kelowna, BC Canada
Denomination: Lutheran Church Canada (sister synod to Lutheran Church Missouri Synod)
Job Type: Full-time, salaried
This position is full-time. Hours may contain time spent: teaching, preparing, attending training, training others, researching, spending time with youth and families outside weekly programming.
- Support youth and family ministry leaders in coordination, administration, and development of programming.
- Plan and coordinate special projects for youth and families: vacation Bible school, youth experiences, outings, outreach, mission projects and/or summer programs, etc.
- Collaborate with Willowstone Academy staff and volunteers, providing resources and support.
- Invite, empower and support students and families to grow spiritually, transforming their relationships with themselves, their families, the community and God.
- Be a spiritual resource for parents on practical Biblical application in the household.
- Build and maintain relationships and communications with families to further develop the family ministry and determine needs.
- Remain up to date on the current youth trends, culture and issues facing children and youth.
- Passion for outreach and ministry involving youth and families.
- Encourage members to use their spiritual gifts and help identify opportunities where members can use those gifts in the youth and family life ministries.
- Natural ability to develop meaningful personal connections, demonstrating strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Capacity to develop sustained and trusting relationships with, students, families and Willowstone Academy staff.
- Strong personal faith and ability to encourage others in their walk with Jesus.
College graduate, preferably with a degree in youth ministry, DCE, Education, or a related field.
Canada is actively seeking foreign workers and professionals to help grow its strong national workforce.