Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar and fasting is observed by Muslims around the world.
Muslims are prohibited from eating, drinking, smoking and cex only from dawn to sunset, one is allowed to do all of this after the evening prayer, Maghrib and before the morning prayer, Fajr.
Okay Nigeria in the spirit of the holy month gathered 10 short messages you can forward to your loved ones through SMS, WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook or any other means as fasting begins on Monday (Today).
Find the short messages below.
- May this Ramadan enlighten you and clear your understanding and judgment of the right and wrong, between the truths and false.
- Your sincere prayers, your devotion, your faith in Allah, will make you a better human, to serve this society with wisdom and truth. Happy Ramadan!
- Wish you a peaceful and joyful Ramadan. May Allah fill your life with the divine light of luck and joy.
- May you be guided by your faith in Allah & shine in his divine blessings! Happy Ramadan!
- May Allah shower his blessings on you and your family on this Ramadan!
- When the month of Ramadan starts, the gates of the heaven are opened and the gates of hell are closed and the devils are chained. Happy Ramadan!
- May the spirit of Ramadan illuminate the world and show us the way to peace and harmony. Happy Ramadan!
- Celebrate with you the many joys of the holy month and wishing you a blessed Ramadan!
- Ramadan mubarak to you and your family! May Allah’s blessings be with you!
- As the crescent moon is sighted and the holy month of Ramadan begins … May Allah bless you with happiness and grace your home with warmth and peace! Happy Ramadan!