NAIJA AND GLOBAL NEWS

Photos: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Swallows Football Valve, Gets Stuck In His Lungs In Akwa Ibom

Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr


A young boy has landed in the hospital after mistakenly swallowing a football valve which is said to be affecting him now.

According to Nazi-Ndifreke Obot, the 14-year-old boy identified as Godswill Israel Ukpong, from Nto Udo Ntia Family in Ituak Abang, Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom state – has always been a football lover and reportedly said he would love to play for the Nigerian national team (Super Eagles) some day.

RELATED:  3 Confirmed With Lassa Fever In Akwa Ibom, One Already Dead

In the course of doing what he loves well, the young boy accidentally swallowed a football valve and the valve got stuck in the upper part of his lungs.

Godswill has been admitted in a hospital as he awaits the removal of the valve by doctors.




Write A Comment