SCHOOL NEWS

A Student of YABATECH Reported Dead After Being Electrocuted

Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr


A student of Yaba Colege of Technology (YABATECH) identified as precious Maduka has been reported dead.

The ND 1 student of the Department of Computer Engineering was said to have slumped after being electrocuted by an Air Conditioner attached to one the offices at the back of a Civil Engineering building while having his bath around 6:00 am

RELATED:  FUPRE Degree Foundation Admission Form is Out – 2017/18 [Admission Without JAMB]

He was immediately rushed to the medical centre and later to the Military hospital where he was pronounced dead.

According to sources, this is not the first time someone is electrocuted by the Air Conditioner which is usually switched on all the time.

RELATED:  UNIPORT Postpones Post UTME Screening Exercise – 2017/18

Following this development, the Rector has directed the school’s internal secuity officials to ensure no student is allowed to sleep in Classrooms and the school Chapel at night.

Someone may wonder why Precious chose to bath at the back of an office building instead of his hostel. We leant that some of the students sleep in Classrooms due to the accommodation issues in YABATECH.

RELATED:  UNIBEN Notice On The 1st Batch Of Physical Screening Exercise 2016/2017

RIP to the deceased.




Am The InViCiBLe cyber_lord I caNt ShoUt I Make No NoIse, SiLenTlY i CaMe: MuteLy i LeaVe..

Write A Comment