The National Universities Commission of Nigeria (NUC) has Lift Ban On 11 Courses Offered in National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN).
According to the Management, the suspension was lifted after full accreditation of the programmes by the NUC Team.
The entire University Community and prospective students are hereby informed that following successful NUC Resource Verification in 2017, Management has directed the resuscitation of previously suspended academic programmes.
The affected programmes include:
1. PGD Business Administration
2. PGD Public Administration
3. M.Ed. Guidance and Counselling
4. M.Sc. Business Administration
5. M.Sc. Public Administration
6. B.Sc. Accounting
7. B.Sc. Banking and Finance
8. B.Sc. Marketing
9. B.Sc. Public Administration
10. B.Sc Business Administration
11. B.Sc. Environmental Health
Based on the foregoing, qualified applicants can now apply for these programmes.
Visit www.nouedu.net/programmes to view the complete list of programmes available