SCHOOL NEWS

Breaking News: Some Students of UNIOSUN Injured As Fire Extinguisher Explodes In Classroom

Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr


Some students of Osun state University, Osogbo, Osun state have been rushed to Ladoke Akintola University Teaching Hospital in Osogbo after a fire extinguisher exploded in their class.

Students of Anatomy and Phisiology department were said to have been receiving lecture around 1:00pm in one of the classes at the Health Sciences College of the university before the fire extinguisher, said to have been attached to the classroom wall suddenly burst.

RELATED:  BUK 2016-17 Undergraduate Schedule Of Fees [Fresh & Returning Students]

The lecturer and the students were said to have been terribly injured after a loud noise emitted from the extinguisher.

Our correspondent gathered that the extinguisher might have expired to caused it to explode.

RELATED:  Referendum Against Changing UNIOSUN to BOLA IGE UNIVERSITY

As at the time of filing this report, there was pandemonium on the campus as students and workers of the institution were running helter skelter.

This medium cannot confirm whether anyone died in the incident.

RELATED:  UNIPORT 22nd Certificates Verification Exercise Timetable [Full & Part-Time]

More Details Later

SOURCE: AMIOLOADED




Am The InViCiBLe cyber_lord I caNt ShoUt I Make No NoIse, SiLenTlY i CaMe: MuteLy i LeaVe..

Write A Comment