This is to inform all students of Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) both new and returning that the management has released the procedures for payment of school fees and course registration for 2017/2018 academic session.
Below is the procedures for payment of school fees and course registration.
SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT
1. Visit http://www.portal.aksu.edu.ng
2. Enter your jamb Registration number and the Access Code written on the Bio data form on the student login panel.
3. On the dashboard, click payment to proceed.
4. Select your level and semester and click “PAY”.
5. Select your payment platform “BANK OR ONLINE”.
6. If you choose “BANK” Print the pre-analysis and proceed to the bank to make payment for school fees.
7. To register courses, confirm the courses you are to register from the department repeat step 1-2 above
8. Then click “courses”.
9. Select the level and semester.
10. Then click “courses”.
11. Select your courses and click “Register” .
12. Print the course form.
13. Proceed to the department for
email: [email protected] | Phone:08155212097 , 07032874388,
08167599191 , 08030555482 (Calls: 9am-4pm, Monday to Friday)