DSTV has established itself as the top cable TV service in Nigeria and Africa in general. And like any respected brand, DSTV payment for customers has being made easy with many options available.
For subscribers, it is a win-win situation as they can effect DSTV payment using the method most convenient to them. And if one option fails, the presence of other choices means one doesn’t have to wait to resubscribe.
No matter your DSTV subscription or DSTV bouquet you subscribed to, any of the DSTV payment options below would work for you.
1. Pay at any DSTV Multichoice office close to you
Every city in the country has at least one Multichoice office. These offices provide a range of services including DSTV payment.
Renewing your DSTV subscription is simply of matter of walking into the office with your money and your smart card number. A helpful staff would attend to your DSTV payment.
It is quite easy and convenient if the office is close to you. However, you can opt for the various DSTV online payment options listed below.
Quickteller is the most popular online payment platform for now.
Payment through the Quickteller platform ensures quick reconnection within 5 minutes because it is linked to the country’s integrated billing system, IBS.
To pay through Quickteller, ensure your Internet connection is strong and you have your card number and other relevant details nearby.
Make sure your decoder is switched on if you have already been disconnected.
- Log into Quickteller website
- Click ‘Make Payment’
- From the drop down menu under ‘Select a service category‘ look for and choose ‘Cable TV bills‘.
- Then click on the DSTV icon and you are good to go.
- Fill in your details like email address, name, bouquet, smart card number, and phone number and click ‘Next’
- Confirm that that all details you filled in are correct then click ‘Pay’
- Choose your debit card type; enter your card details including your card PIN. Then click ‘Pay.‘
The transaction should be completed at this stage. But sometimes, you would have to wait for a one time password, OTP, from your bank to complete the transaction.
If you have a token hardware, you can generate the OTP immediately.
Just input the OTP sent to your mobile phone in the space provided. That is all.
Your DSTV subscription would be renewed for the next one month. And if it was disconnected, it would be restored within 5 minutes.
3. PAGA e-Pay
This is another online DSTV payment platform.
- With this method, you need to log into your account at eazy.dstv.com using your DSTV smartcard number.
- Select your country, input the correct catch and click ‘Verify’
- Click ‘View balance and pay‘
- Click ‘Pay’ on the Payment Summary page
- You would be taken to the Payment Options page.
- Choose the PAGA option.
You would be redirected to the secure PAGA payment portal. Simply follow the instructions
The eTransact option provides you with two choices for your DSTV payment: online and through your mobile phone.
eTransact online payment
As in the previous section (steps 1-5), log into your account to eazy.dstv.com. Follow the same procedure until you get to the payment options. Then click the eTransact icon.
- You would be directed to the secure payment portal of eTransact.
- In the new window, input all the required details like your account number, and preferred bank.
- Generate a 6-digit pass code from the website and submit the details.
- Then Dial *389*00# with the mobile number registered to the bank account. This would generate an OTP for you.
- Input the generated OTP and click ‘Pay.‘
You would receive a message with the payment details if everything was done correctly.
Pay using your mobile phone.
- Simply dial *389*9*smartcard number#
- Then follow the prompt on your screen.
5. Eazy Money
The Eazy Money option allows you to pay using your online virtual Eazy Money wallet. To get a wallet (if you don’t have one, walk into any Zenith Bank branch to register and get it).
To pay using Eazy Money, just choose to Eazy Money option in the eazy.dstv.com Payment Options page after you log into the website (steps 1-5 in payment option 3).
In the Eazy Money page, simply enter your mobile number and Eazy Money PIN to effect payment.
With PayU, you can pay for your DSTV subscription using your VISA or MasterCard.
- In the eazy.dstv.com Payment Options page (after steps 1-5 in option 3) , just click on the PayU icon to take you to the secured payment portal
- There you would be asked to supply details like your debit card number, Smartcard number, CVV number and the expiry date of your MasterCard or VISA card.
- Follow the prompts to renew your subscription.
7. DSTV ATM payment option
This service is provided by Quickteller. This option is rather easy if you have an ATM close by.
- Insert your card in the ATM
- Input your PIN and press ‘Enter‘
- Select ‘Pay Bills’
- Select your account type
- Select DSTV and also choose your bouquet
- Input your smartcard number
- Select ‘Accept.‘
You have successfully renewed your DSTV subscription
8. DSTV payment in your preferred bank
You can also renew your DSTV subscription in most Nigerians banks.
Just walk into the bank hall and inquire how to go about it. You would be directed to a staff that would help you do it.
The following banks offer this service:
- Keystone Bank
- Access Bank
- Stanbic IBTC
- Wema Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- First Bank
- Mainstreet Bank
- Enterprise Bank
- Union Bank
- Unity Bank
9. Other DSTV Payment options
The following are other payment options available to DSTV subscribers. Simply head to their respective websites and look for the DSTV/Pay bills options to get to the payment portal.
So which one is your preferred DSTV payment option?