SPORT

Juventus Boss, Allegri Speaks On Alex Sandro’s Chelsea Move

Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr


Juventus manager Massimiliano Allegri has spoken about the impossibility of left-back, Alex Sandro joining Chelsea this summer.

Allegri said Chelsea have “no chance” of signing Sandro.

Chelsea had a bid rejected for the £60 million-rated left-back in June.

RELATED:  Coutinho Should Act Like Luis Suarez – Thierry Henry

Sandro started Juventus’ 2-0 defeat to Tottenham at Wembley on Saturday.

The Juventus boss, who had earlier said on Monday that Sandro would stay with the Serie A club this season, emphatically reiterated his stance while in London on Saturday .

RELATED:  Full List: Arsenal, Other Teams In Quarter Final Draw (Europa League)

According to Allegri, “Alex Sandro is a Juventus player and he will stay one.

Asked if there is any chance of the player leaving for Chelsea, the coach added, “No chance.”

RELATED:  Birmingham City Manager, Harry Redknapp Confirms Interest In Onazi

Sandro joined the Italian giants from Porto in August 2015, after Blues manager Antonio Conte had left Juventus.




Write A Comment