SPORT

Coutinho’s Future Out Of My Hands – Klopp

Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr


Liverpool manager, Jurgen Klopp has reiterated the future of attacking midfielder, Philippe Coutinho as out of his hands, with the Brazilian’s future down to the club.

Liverpool have so far rejected three bids from the La Liga giants for last season’s 14-goal top scorer, the most recent of which was a £114m offer that was flatly turned down on Friday .

RELATED:  ‘How Real Madrid Star Cristiano Ronaldo Outshines Barcelona’s Lionel Messi’- Fernando Torres

Klopp said in an interview with ESPN that, “It is the decision of the club; I think there is no doubt about that.

“It’s not my decision, I’m the manager of the football team so when players are available, I coach them, and that is how it is.”

“Everyone thinks about how quick he is with his legs and that’s true but he’s quick in mind, that’s maybe the more impressive skill.”

RELATED:  Kante Goal Puts Chelsea In FA Cup Semis Over 10-man United

“We all have pressure and it’s a quick start always,” Klopp said. “You need to be there immediately, deliver and all that stuff.

“You can’t do this in a Champions League qualifier. This intensity is really hard, for both teams not just us, yes that’s very special and that’s why we made the changes today.

RELATED:  Samson Siasia's Mother Released By Her Abductors

Coutinho , who handed in a transfer request earlier this month, is yet to play for the Reds this term due to a back injury he picked up towards the end of pre-season.




Write A Comment