National Business and Technical Examinations Board, NABTEB GCE registration form for 2017 November/December is out and now available on sale. The sales of NABTEB November/Decmber exam registration PIN was announced on the body’s social media pages.
The National Business Certificate (NBC) / National Technical Certificate (NTC) and General Education Advanced National Business Certificate (ANBC) / Advanced National Technical Certificate (ANTC) application form are available. Interested candidates should apply and strictly abide to the NABTEB examination guidelines
NABTEB Registration Guidlines for 2017
Here are the NABTEB registration guidlines for 2017 registration procedure.
1. No candidate is allowed to enrol for NBC and ANBC or NTC and ANTC subjects together in the same examination series. Where this is done the entry would be rejected.
2. No results would be issued to any candidate who sit for papers they did not register for. Multiple or even double Registration for two or more trades at the same time becomes invalid.
3. Candidates for General Education, all other candidates are allowed to register for any number of subjects they want to enter for, but this has to be on trade basis.
How To Register For NABTEB November/December 2017 Examination
To register for NABTEB GCE for 2017, follow the steps below:
Candidates intending to sit for NBC/NTC must obtain a Registration PIN at the cost of N10,000.00 per candidate, while ANBC/ANTC will attract N12,000 per candidate.
Candidates sitting for General Education (45O) are to obtain Registration PIN at the cost of N10,000.00.
The registration fees cover examination fee, result checking, biometric registration, e-learning and information VCD.
In addition, candidates are to pay N250.00 administrative charges.
Late registration will attract a penalty of N5,000.00 per candidate.
1. Students biometric information. ( i.e Right and Left Thumb). NOTE: You can get a copy of NABTEB Biometric Data Capture Application from nearest NABTEB office.
2. Make sure you supply the correct name and passport / registration card alongside PIN and SERIAL when doing the Biometric Data Capture.
3. On successful Biometric Data Capture, Proceed t the online Registration Portal to complete the Registration exercise. NOTE: The portal will not allow you to register online without first doing the biometric data capture.
4. Fill the form displayed accordingly and submit.
5. Print the photocard and registration completion and keep it in a safe place.
Where To NABTEB Registration PIN 2017?
The NABTEB Registration PINs can be obtained from the following places;
NABTEB Zonal Offices in Abuja, Kaduna, Yola, Osogbo, Enugu and Benin City,
NABTEB Liaison Offices at Abuja and Lagos,
NABTEB State offices Nationwide and
NABTEB National Headquarters, Ikpoba Hill, Benin City.
Approved NABTEB centres are free to enter candidates for the examinations.