The management of Bowen University has announced the 1st admission screening date for 2017/2018 academic session.
Candidate are to note the following information on the 2017/18 Admission Screening exercise:
1. Screening Date
This is to inform the general public that the first 2017/18 admission screening exercise of Bowen University into degree programmes is scheduled to hold on Saturday, 15th July, 2017 nationwide.
2. Documents Required for Screening
Candidates are required to come along with the original and photocopies of the following:
a) O’ level Results
b) UTME Result
c) Birth Certificate
d) On-line or Off-line Acknowledgement Card
e) A copy of the On-line Application Form
3. Available Screening Centres.
Please note that candidates can be screened at any of the preferred centres close to them as listed below:
S/N TOWNS EXAMINATION CENTRE PHONE NUMBERS
1. Lagos – Baptist Academy, Obanikoro, Ikorodu Road, Lagos 08024654426
2. Benin – Baptist College of Theology, NTA/TV Road, Benin-City 08038412738
3. Owerri – Baptist Model Secondary School, Obinze, Along Owerri/Port-Harcourt Road, Owerri
4. Akure – Fullness of God Nursery and Primary School, Ijapo Estate, Akure. 08035608098
5. Kaduna – Baptist Theological Seminary, Kawo, Kaduna 08023551299
6. Iwo – Bowen University, Iwo, Osun State 08033495596
7. Osogbo – Bowen University Pre-Degree Programme Centre, Ilobu Road 08136899924
8. Port Harcourt – Faith Baptist College,#1 RumuaparaeliSreet, Beside
Holy Rosary Secondary School, Old GRA Port-Harcourt 08064180777
9. Abuja – First Baptist Church, Gimbia Street, Area 11, Garki, Abuja. 08036124302
10. Ilorin – Union Baptist Grammar School, Ga-Akanbi, Ilorin 08039125460
11. Abeokuta – Baptist High School, Idi Aba, Ajebo Road Abeokuta 07069647706
12. Sapele – Ethiope Delta Baptist Conference Centre Amupre, Sapele 08035764651
13. Uyo – Gilgal International School, Shelter Afrique Extension, Mbiabong, Uyo 08039102716.