Computer is much like Lego – you can always make up exactly what you need. All you need is to find proper details. Start with computer RAM, learn the basic terms that will be helpful when choosing one.
Let’s start with the basics.
- Computer memory is actual available place for storage and for backup during various operations. It defines how fast and functional device is.
- ROM is a type of memory, which enables read-only function and does not provide any other actions with data. It is used for managing computer software.
- RAM is short for random-access memory; it is the type of computer memory, aimed for storage of hardcodes and program data while operating.
- SRAM is the type of memory using semiconducting triggers without necessity to conduct regeneration of information. It is distinctive by low power consumption and high operating speed, but is usually limited in space and relatively expensive.
- DRAM (also DDR RAM) allows to realize the process of data regeneration through special controller on the motherboard or central processor. Low in cost, it is high in power consumption and relatively slow in operating.
- DDR2 RAM is the type of operating memory used in computers and distinctive by twice higher data transfer speed. Compared to the previous type, it is enabled with more contacts and higher productivity.
- DDR3 RAM is synchronic dynamic memory of the third generation used as operation and video memory and distinctive by considerably lower (up to 40%) power consumption.
- DDR4 RAM is the new type of operation memory, which evolved from previous generations. It is distinctive by advanced frequency characteristics, lowered intensity, significantly higher capacity, and higher reliability.
Buying computer RAM is not an easy task, but it is easier with Jiji. Open https://jiji.ng/284-laptop-memory to get the best DDR3 RAM for laptop.
Find huge selection and the most attractive DDR3 RAM prices on Jiji. Choose appropriate RAM memory and forget about “impossible”.