We are using this meduim to inform all newly admitted students of the Kogi State University, Anyigba that the 2016/2017 Registration And Screening Exercise for new students/freshers has been announced.
All students are to note that Registration and Screening Exercise commences with immediate effect by following the under-listed steps.
KSU, Anyigba 2016/2017 Registration Procedure And Payment Instructions
Details of registration procedure are as follows:
Step 1 login to http://portal.ksu.edu.ng/portal and! Click on “Student Login” Link
Step 2: Kindly Login with your Registration Number e.g 66068023AI and use the word “password” as your initial password to logon to the portal
Step 3: Once you are logged in, you will be prompted to update the underlisted data:
1. Passport Photograph (20KB with Red background)
2. Valid Phone Number
3. Valid Email Address
6. Date of Birth
Note: Ensure to use a valid email Address and Phone Number you can be contacted on if need arises. Also, always check this mail address for updates and information.
Step 4: After updating your information, a confirmation link will be sent to your email box provided. Logon to your E-mail and click on the account activation link to verify your registration details.
Step 5: Once you have successfully verified your account, you will be prompted to Pay for the Sum of N8,000 (Eight Thousand Naira Only) being payment for Acceptance/Admission Letter/Medical Fitness Fee
Step 6: On your screen, You will be provided with two payment gateway i.e Zenith x-Path Platform and Inter-switch payment Platform (See image)
Step 7: You will be prompted again to Confirm your Payment Information including your Transaction Reference, Click on “Pay” button to Proceed once confirmed.
Step 8: All payment will strictly be done using either our online college pay (web pay) using any Bank ATM card on the portal ( www.portal.ksu.edu.ng/portal ), Or payment at any First Bank Branch nationwide through E-transact platform to generate pin for the on-line registration.
A : Interswitch/WebPay Payment Options (Recommended)
1. Select your ATM card type (e.g Verve or Master Card)
2. Enter your Card Number on the front side of the card
3. Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card)
4. Enter your card pin
5. Click on “Pay” button when you are done
Please note: (Do not Refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart again).
Note: A payment acknowlegement will be sent to your E-mail Address specify on on Account.
B : Etransact Payment Platform (Optional)
1. Visit any First Bank Nationwide
2. Fill a Deposit Slip with your Registration number boldly written on it
3. Pay the Exact Amount Stated on the Portal
4. Your will be given a Payment Receipt Containing a Confirmation Order Number
5. Logon to the Portal and Select Etransact Payment Method and type in your Confirmation Order Number received from the Bank
Step 9: Enter your Payment PIN Obtained from Zenith bank after Payment.
Step 10: Change your Password as required
Note: An Email containing the details of your new account setup will be sent to your mail for future reference incase you forget.
Step 11: Print Out your Admission Letter and get the under listed documents ready for Upload to commence your screening:
1. Admission letter (coloured)
2. On-line print out of O’ Level results
3. Original and photocopy of State of Origin Certificate ( Note: If at any point, it is discovered that a candidate claimed Kogi State where as he is not, such candidate will forfeit the admission and be handed over to the Police for criminal prosecution on the offence of forgery )
4. Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
5. PIN from bank for the admission letter
6. Medical Certificate from Kogi State University Health Services Unit
Step 12: Once your screening is certified completed on your Portal Account,You can the proceed to complete other Registration forms has provided on your account
Step 13: Print Out all Forms after completion and Proceed to your Department to collect your registration files
Do not pay school fees until you have been able to print out you Screening Certificate accordingly. Failure to follow the aforementioned instructions is strictly at your own risk.
If at anytime you need clarification, send an email and clearly state your registration Number in all your mail accordingly to:
for technical support: [email protected]
for academic information: [email protected]