The Management Of Edo University, Iyamho has published the schedule of fees of the institution for the 2016/2017 session.
Newly admitted students are to note that Acceptance fee of N25,000.00 must be paid before they can be cleared to commence registration for academic activities.
The Clearance exercise takes place at the school premises.
EDO UNIVERSITY IYAMHO, EDO STATE SCHEDULE OF FEES FOR 2016/2017 ACADEMIC SESSION (100 LEVEL)
Schedule of Fees
Accounting & Computer Science
TOTAL = N400,000.00
TOTAL = N450,000.00
1. Acceptance fee and School fees payments should be made to Access bank account number (0704962679) or UBA Account number (1019395932).
2. Installment payment of at least 60% is available on request provided the remaining 40% payment is made before the commencement of the second semester.
3. Appropriate fees must be paid before registration.
4. Payment is not effective without due registration at both the ICT unit and financial services office.
5. Normal registration is within four weeks of resumption. Please note that students who fail to register within the stipulated period will pay a late registration penalty of N25,000.00 (Twenty five Thousand Naira) .
6. Caution fee of N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira) is refundable at the end of completion of studies.
7. Indigent candidate who has an average score of 75% and above in the entrance examination to Edo University may wish to apply for fees rebate/scholarship to the school management after the payment of acceptance fee.