The Authorities of Edo State University, Iyamho wishes to inform the general public and interested applicants that the 2016/2017 UTME/DE Supplementary Admission form is still on sale.
Candidates should note that Edo University, Iyamho is a state owned model university approved by National Universities Commission(NUC).
It is committed to quality teaching, research, innovations and community development.
The academic programmes are globally competitive and devoid of disruptions.
Also See 2016/2017 School Fees Schedule Here
Avaliable Programmes Include:
Faculty of Phamacy
I. B.Pharm Pharmacy
School of Medicine
I. MBBS Medicine and Surgery
School of Basic Medical Sciences
I. B.Sc. Nursing
II. B.Sc. Physiology
III. B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Science
IV. B.Sc. Anatomy
V. B.Sc Biochemistry
Modes of Admission:
• Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with a pass mark of 180
• Direct Entry (DE).
Application process is strictly online. www.edouniversity.edu.ng.
This Supplementary application is for only candidates who have not applied before. All candidates who have been interviewed or have previously applied should not apply again!
Requirements for Online Application:.
• Payment of N5,000 Application fee to Edo University Iyamho Access Bank account Number 0706626708
• Passport size photograph.
• 2016 JAMB UTME original result printout.
• WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-level Result
• Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
• NCE/ND/HND Result (Direct entry Candidates)
• Scanned Copy of Bank payment teller.
Supplementary Screening is scheduled for Wednesday 11th January, 2017, at the University campus Iyamho.
Dr. (Mrs.) I. Ogboro, FNIM