ENTERTAINMENT

Toke Makinwa Visits Abuja Childhood Home Where Her Parents Died in House Fire, See Photos

Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr


Toke Makinwa stormed the home she lost her parents to house fire in Abuja yesterday. Her parents died in a fire caused by a gas leak when she was 8 years old.

Toke who shared these photos wrote,

RELATED:  Lil Kesh Pictured With Wasiu Ayinde Marshall, Kwam 1 (Photo)

“2 radio interviews, and a visit to where I lived as a child in Abuja. I’ve never been back there, it holds so much emotions and I always told myself I will only go once I have exhaled. Today I did; it was good to see where I played as a child, my home and so much more.”

RELATED:  Actress Toyin Aimakhu Calls A Fan Amoeba For Calling Her Tiny Legs





Write A Comment