Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for
admission into the underlisted Part-Time Programmes leading
to the award of Higher National Diploma in the underlisted
2. Banking and Finance
4. Mass Communication
5. Business Administration
6. Public Administration
7. Local Government and Development Studies
9. Purchasing and Supply
10. Office Technology and Management
11. Computer Science
1. Candidates seeking for admission into any of the
programmes must possess National Diploma and satisfy the
general 5 credits requirement in WASCE, GCE, SSCE or NECO
and NABTEB at not more than two (2) sittings. Such candidate
must also have a year Industrial Training certification.
2. Candidates who have undergone the Full-Time HND
screening exercise for the Full-Time HND programme of the
Institution but did not meet up with the cut-off point are
eligible to apply.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application Forms are obtainable on line at http://admission.polyibadan.edu.ng/
1. Candidates who have registered for the Full-Time HND
programme of The Polytechnic, Ibadan before will pay a fee of
N5,000:00 only, using any verve or Interswitch Bank Payment
2. Fresh candidates will pay N12,500:00 only using any verve
or Interswitch Bank Payment Card (ATM).
Application closes on 15th December, 2016.