Federal Polytechnic Ilaro acceptance fee payment and registration exercise for the 2016/2017 academic session newly admitted candidates.
This is to inform all the candidates offered admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro various National Diploma Programmes for the 2016/2017 academic session, that they are all required to go through clearance and then proceed to the payment of the non-refundable acceptance fee and application form fee.
Admitted candidates are to pay the acceptance fee of thirty three thousand seven hundred naira (N33,700.00) only (this payment includes all bank charges). Please note that the deadline for the payment of acceptance/ application form fees for FIRST LIST of ND Full -Time is Wednesday, September 14, 2016. NEW ELECTRONIC AND PAPER REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
1. Applicants check their admission status
2. Applicant visits school portal (http:// applications.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/ ) to generate acceptance fee invoice.
3. Applicant clicks on make payment. A new page pops up showing invoice details. Candidate copies the RRR number (Remitter Retrieval Number) from the page and proceeds to the bank.
4. Applicant returns to the page and enters his RRR number to generate Receipt for the Acceptance fee paid.
5. Applicant prints out Admission Letter.
6. Applicant modifies O-level result if he/she has changes to make
7. Applicant is automatically cleared based on the O-level criteria for the department
8. Cleared Applicants generate school fee invoice and copies the RRR number on the invoice and proceeds to the bank with this number to make payment of school fee.
9. Applicant inputs his RRR number to generate an e-receipt for the school fee payment made..
10. Applicant prints Financial Clearance
11. Applicant is assigned matriculation number and enabled for Course Registration.
12. Student proceeds to register courses and prints out Course Form.
13. Student completes student’s file with the information required, puts documents printed online in file and submits to School Office.