This is to inform aspirants of Federal College of Education Ehaamufu (FCE EHAAMUFU) that the 2016/2017 admissions screening of the institution has been announced.
Candidates who chose the institution and scored the required cut-off mark in 2016 UTME.
ADMISSION SCREENING APPLICATION PROCEDURE
1. Open the College Portal ( www.fceehaamufu.com )
2. Click on ‘Admission Screening Application’ link
3. Enter relevant information on the page displayed and Click ‘Create Profile’ Button. Take note of your Username and Password.
4. Upon successful creation of profile, Click ‘Continue’ Button.
5. Confirm the Payment Info Displayed and Click ‘Generate Invoice’ Button.
6. REMITA Payment Invoice is generated with Instruction of the next line of action for the Applicant.
7. Proceed to any Bank and make Payment.
8. Come back to the Portal after Payment Click on ‘Existing Applicant Login’ link
9. Supply your Username and Password (Created in step 3 above) and Click Login Button
10.Upload your Passport and fill the application form including upload of your JAMB Result, O Level Result and Birth Certificate
Note: Take note of your username and password as this will be required for future login into the portal
Supply you CORRECT phone number as this will be used to communicate with you as the need arises