1. All candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored 180 and above in the 2016/2017 UTME, should pay the sum of three thousand, five hundred naira (N3,500.00) only into Diamond Bank Plc.
NDU School Fees Account Number (0016405919) and Eco Bank Limited
NDU School Fees Account Number (3042004288) nation-wide, being the cost of the Screening process.
2. Candidates should photocopy the Bank teller issued to them immediately after payment of the above sum.
3. Four hours after payment of the Screening fee, go on-line to cse.sarmsndu.org, click “get-e-pin” option to print your e-pin.
4. Use the e-pin to complete the Screening Form. Ensure that a recent colour passport-size photograph which must be sharp, showing candidate’s face clearly with no head gear is scanned.
5. Print a copy of the Form you have filled from the website.
6. The deadline for on-line submission of Application Form is 1st July, 2016.
Note: Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address.
Mrs. Effua E. Berepubo