Many couples break up because they refuse to see the obvious signs that they are wrong for each other at the beginning of their relationship.
Couples ought to bring out the best in each other, face difficulties and grow together.
You may be with the wrong person, if you don’t see all these happening to both of you in the long run.
Inspired by Huffington Post, here are 7 signs your partner is wrong for you:
1. Your partner isn’t trustworthy
2. Your partner doesn’t admit to mistakes made in the past
3. Your partner doesn’t share your sense of humor
4. Your partner doesn’t see your full potential
5. Your partner never fights fair
6. Your partner never takes responsibility for his or her current action
7. Your partner isn’t really your best friend