Kwara State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Ilorin, Basic General Nursing and Post Basic Nursing admission forms for the 2016/2017 academic session are now on sale.
Authorities of the Kwara State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Ilorin, invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to apply for their Basic General Nursing and Post Basic Nursing programmes for the 2016/2017 academic session.
The Event Schedule is as follows for Basic General Nursing ONLY:
1. Entrance Examination: July 5th, 2016.
2. Interview Date: August 2nd, 2016.
3. Resumption Date: 15th of September, 2016.
KWARA STATE COLLEGE OF NURSING AND MIDWIFERY ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
1. 5 O/Level Science Credits at most 2 sittings (NABTEB not allow)
2. Basic Midwifery Notification Letter (RM)(for Post basic candidates)
3. Citizen Certificates
4.The Basic General Nurse Training is a General Nursing course open to young males and females of not less than 17.5 years of age, at the time of admission.
Cost of Forms:
1. Basic General Nursing: N10,000:00
2. Post Basic Nursing: N12,500:00
Click Here to apply.
1. NABTEB Certificate/Result is not acceptable.
2. Make sure you submit a photocopy of your INVOICE SLIP (Payment Evidence) to the Bursary Department for Record / clearing purpose.
3. There is no room for omission of any of the EVENTS DATE; You are to make sure you participate in any stage of the above exercises that concerns you!
4. You should enter all the required data on-line before you click on SUBMIT during the registration!