TeraCopy Pro 3.0 Beta + Crack
TeraCopy for Microsoft Windows DOWNLOAD
One of the most common complaints about newer versions of Windows is the slow copying speed, especially when transferring lots of files over the network. If you want to speed up your copying or if you regularly transfer large amounts of data and have to stop the process to perform some other disk-intensive task, this program may be just what you need. TeraCopy is designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed. It skips bad files during the copying process, and then displays them at the end of the transfer so that you can see which ones need attention. TeraCopy can automatically check the copied files for errors by calculating their CRC checksum values. It also provides a lot more information about the files being copied than its Windows counterpart. TeraCopy integrates with Windows Explorer’s right-click menu and can be set as the default copy handler.
– You can also buy a Pro version of the program that lets you do the following:
– Copy/move to favorite folders.
– Select files with the same extension/same folder.
– Remove selected files from the copy queue.
– Get free updates and priority support.
– More features coming soon!
– TeraCopy Change Log
Version 3.0 beta
– Queue transfers for the same physical drive.
– Wait for network or device recovery.
– Insufficient space warning.
– Save checksums to a file.
– Panama, Tiger, RipeMD and Whirlpool hash methods.
– Support for CRC32 in the file name.
– Better reports (html and csv format).
– Show skipped/failed/transferred items only [Pro].
– Remove all transferred files [Pro].
– Keyboard navigation and menu.
– Error messages below filenames.
– Progress in the taskbar.
– Windows 8/10 notifications.
– ‘Rename all older target files’ mode.
– Replace mode and hash options.
– Timer in the replace dialog.
– Lot of bugfixes and UI improvements.
1. Unpack and install
2. Copy contents of crack folder to installation directory