Activists in Nigeria say they have rescued one of the Chibok girls, the first since a group of 276 schoolgirls was captured by the Boko Haram militant group in April 2014.
Local media in northern Nigeria said the girl had been found by the Civilian Joint Task Force, a vigilante group set up independently of the Nigerian army to assist in tackling the jihadist group.
The news was confirmed by the chairman of the Chibok girls Parents community group, who named the girl as Amina Ali.
Activists told the BBC the girl was found on Tuesday in the Sambisa Forest, the area where the girls were originally taken on 15 April two years ago after she was recognised by a militia member.
The capture of the Chibok girls sparked an international reaction, with people around the world uniting behind the #BringBackOurGirls cause.
But what started as a call to action soon turned to recriminations against the Nigerian government, accused of not doing enough to tackle Boko Haram in its heartlands.
At the end of last year, the Nigerian president Muhammadu Buhari sparked controversy by claiming the militant group was “technically defeated”, though the Chibok girls were still missing.
Terror attacks claimed by the jihadists continued, however, and Mr Buhari was forced to defend his statement. In February, he claimed he had meant Boko Haram “can no longer mobilise enough forces to attack police and army barracks and destroy aircraft like they used to.”