NAIJA AND GLOBAL NEWS

Tragedy!! PHCN Staff Electrocuted While Working On An Electric Pole In Isolo, Lagos

Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr


A PHCN staff was electrocuted at Kogberegbe Street, Isolo Lagos today.
He was electrocuted while he was trying to fix the light. As of 2pm when we received these photos from a witness, the man was still up there.
See more Photos from the Ugly incident below:-

RELATED:  Funny Photo:- When You Don’t Have Hope In PHCN Anymore




Am The InViCiBLe cyber_lord I caNt ShoUt I Make No NoIse, SiLenTlY i CaMe: MuteLy i LeaVe..

Write A Comment