Popular Prophet T.B. Joshua has released an intriguing sermon revealing his coveted success secrets.
In the video, which shows several clips of an almost unrecognizable Joshua in his ‘early ministry’, the cleric reveals that the persecution he encountered was instrumental in preparing him for the arduous task of serving in God’s vineyard.
“I began discovering the good life when I was only 15 years old,” Joshua explained. “It’s all about love and be loved. Help and be helped. Show mercy and receive mercy. Give and receive more of whatever you give.”
Below are just a few of his ‘success secrets’ worth pondering on (Plus The Video):
* “When you learn what God has made you for and how He treasures your company, you are bound to be contented, self-sufficient and happy.”
* “We should not allow unhealthy ego, pride or greed to overrule our good intention.”
* “Those who have the greatest and most positive impact on society are not concerned with name and fame.”
* “Every day you must stay true to your purpose, despite snow or rain. When your purpose is clear, your life will have meaning.”
* “A resolve to do whatever proper thing it takes separates the weak from the strong. The strong are determined to do whatever possible and proper thing to get to their goal.”
* “If you are focused only on making money, a large slice of life will pa$$ you by.”
* “Adopting a lifestyle that is on purpose provides an opportunity to enrich others by leaving your imprint in a positive way.”