Konga.com is Nigeria’s largest online marketplace. We launched in July 2012 and our mission is to become the engine of ecommerce and trade in Africa.
We serve an ever expanding customer base, offering products that span various categories including Phones, Computers, Clothing, Shoes, Home Appliances, Books, Healthcare, Baby Products, personal care and much more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Reporting Lead
Ref No: 150915-1
Reporting Line: Financial Reporting Manager
- Assist in handling of statutory reporting functions of the company and other related tasks.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Cash Flow Statement
- Value Added Statement
- Handling of the Fixed Asset Schedule
- Preparation of the Monthly Management Reports:
- Profit & Loss Account
- Balance Sheet
- Filing of Annual Returns
Preparation of Shareholders / Investors Reports:
- Handling of Kinnevik Accounts
- Handling of MIH Accounts
- Handling of Intercompany transactions
- Co-ordinating financial postings into the company’s books
- Ensuring the correctness and Integrity of data processing in the SAP.
- Ensuring that periodic recurring postings are captured
- Ownership, supervision, maintenance and analysis of general ledger account balances
- Development, preparation and review of effective account analysis which includes clear & concise variance analysis explanations
Supervision of Bank Reconciliation:
- Accountable for ensuring that transactions and reports, under responsibility, are prepared in compliance with IFRS standard & Company policies and procedures.
- Supervisory experience is a plus.
Skills & Competencies:
- Financial Reporting Skills
- Ability to work without supervision
- Sound ERP & Excel Skills
Knowledge (include technical knowledge):
- Maintaining Accounting Day Books and Ledgers
- Preparation of Monthly/Periodical Financial Statements
- Analyzing of Financial Statements
Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc/HND Accounting
- Professional Accounting qualification (ICAN. ACCA, CIMA, Others)
CLICK HERE TO APPLY