And Due to the influx of messages i got on assistance in imei tweaking i need to drop this tutorial for you guys.
Now to Change Your Android Phone IMEI Number to Blackberry IMEI
Disclaimer: “Please note that, changing of IMEI number is illegal in some regions, and I shall not be held responsible for any consequences that occur as a result of changing your phone’s imei number.
There are two methods you can use
and they work well on all android
phones with Mediatek processors like
Tecno, Gionee etc. First of all, dial *#06# to view your android default imei and write down the imei of phone 1
and phone 2 if your phone is dual SIM.
Like i said before, there are two ways
you can easily get this IMEI changing
done which are Mobile Uncle and
Terminal Emulator. To Change IMEI Number Through Terminal Emulator]For Single Sim Device:
1. Root Device
2. Download Terminal Emulator from
1. Open Android Terminal Emulator
2. Type SU then press ENTER button to
get Superuser permission
3. After that, type this command then
press ENTER button AT +EGMR=1,7,”IMEI_ NUMBER” For Dual Sim Phones
1. Rooted Android phone or tablet.
2. Install Android terminal emulator
3. Open android terminal emulator.
4. Type SU then press ENTER
5. Type following command then hit Enter AT+EGMR=1,10,”IMEI_NUMBER”
6. Last step, reboot your android
phone and that’s all.
The Second Method
1. Search and download Mobileuncle
MTK tool from Google Playstore,
2. Open the mobileuncle app, scroll
down and tap on Engineering mode.
3. Click on CDS information.
4. Click on the radio information then select SIM 1 or SIM 2 to change the imei
number to Blackberry.
To change SIM
1 imei number to blackberry, touch
phone 1 and in the popup, touch the
AT+. Once you touch the keyboard will
popup then you will have to type any single letter and cancel only the letter
you have type.
5. Immediately you can notice the
scribes that is required for you it will
look like AT+EGMR=1,7””
6. Click the first row and after 7 you
can notice the simple ”” delete the last
inverted comma and type the
Blackberry imei number you
7. Verify the typed blackberry imei numbers, then close the inverted
commas. Click the SEND AT COMMAND. Once the pop up display indicates AT command successfully
send. Reboot your phone and you are
That’s all. At least one method should
work for you.
I hope this info help you a lot?
Please feel free to share this post on
Facebook with your friends.