I can see many comments dropped by Infinix and Innjoo users to request for compatible rooting method. Infinix and Injoo are new Android Smartphones which appears to be the best and most affordable mid-range Smartphone in Nigeria given the great technical specifications, premium build and the surprisingly low price. You can easily get any of the two products at Konga or Jumia.
Today, I will show you a simple method to root your Infinix Zero, Infinix Hot, Innjoo i2, i2s and the method is also works for other stubborn Smartphones.
KingRoot v3.3.1, Download it here
Steps to Follow;
- First of all, you need to allowed third party installations in your device, if you want this app to install on your device. You can enable this option on your device setting by go to Setting > Security> and there you can tick the “Unknown sources” box to allow installation of apps from unknown source.
- Run and install KingRoot app on your device. Though its written in half Chinese Language but don’t worry, I will help you to learn a bit of Chinese language.
- After successful installation, start the app and wait for KingRoot to fully analyze your device.
4. After a few seconds you will see the main window, the Chinese language
- Click on the Big Green Circle on your device that says Root and wait for a few minutes (Your phone must be connected to the internet).
- After a few minutes, you should see a tick mark in a green circle and the blue horizontal bar below the green circle, which means that your device has been successfully rooted! with the help of KingRoot.
The KingUser app will be installed for SuperUser access.
- Download Root Checker from Play Store to verify your root privileges. After downloading, simply Install Root Checker, run it and you should get a success message after then.