1. Orientation exercise has already commenced.
The Matriculation holds on Friday 16th January by 10am at front of The School Library.
2. Ensure yuo pay and get your matric materials (Matric gown, UNIZIK T-Shirt, UNIZIK History book, Audio CD) which totals’ at N5,650. You will be refund N1,000 when you return your matric gown. Failure to return your matric gown before a deadline attracts a daily accumulating fee.
3. Ensure you learn UNIZIK Anthem before the Matric day to avoid twisting tongue during Matric.
4. It is not Mandatory to invite friends and family for your Matric. So don’t bother yourself if the fund is not there.
5. The Matric is not only for Freshers that have done their physical clearance. Even those that have not done their physical clearance are qualified too.
6. Ensure you take group picture with your class mates with or without your matric gown for future reference.
7. Ensure you take personal pix by a photographer you know his/her permanent stand in school.