This is to inform all prospective students of The Petroleum Training Institute, Efurum Delta State that the 2015/2016 application form is now on sale from 12th January, 2015 to 30th April 2015.Students should proceed to the school to get their application forms before the closing date.
Application Procedures are as follows
1. Buy your Application Form and get your Bank Pin from zenith bank.
2. Go to PTI Portal: http://www.pti.edu.ng
3. Click on the Apply For Admission link.
4. On the application portal home page, click on Sign Up Here to register as first time user.
5. On the sign up page, enter Your PIN Number, Choose Your Mode of Study, Choose Your Programme, Enter your Surname,
Other names, Email, Phone Number and your User Name and Password
(Note: Email is important for you to receive notifications from the school)
Click on “Click here to Signup” button
6. This will sign you up and transfer you to log on page.
7. On the login page, enter your user name and the password you used to sign-up above and click on the login button. This would transfer you to Applicant Control Center if your pin is correct.
8. From the Applicant Control Center, move your mouse on Upload Passport. Browse to your passport location, select and click upload. (Passport should not be more than 150kb and only .gif, .png and .jpg file formats are allowed )
9. After your passport upload is successful, click Apply for Admission Here or click Fill Application Form. A copy of Electronic Registration Form will appear with preloaded surname, other names and prospective courses.
10. Update your bio-data accordingly, most especially Name, Date of Birth, Local Government and State.
11. Fill the Application form; enter your entry qualification exam name, center number, exam center, subjects and grades. Choose your first choice course and Second Choice and third choice.
12. Click “I Agree” button 13. Then click on “Click here to Apply” button
14. From the print window that appears, click on Print My Application Form link to get a printed copy of the form for appropriate signature
15. Go Back To the Applicant Control Centre and print Exam Card from the top left button with the name “Print Exam Card”
16. You can always login back to the portal to check your admission status and other vital information