Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD), the fastest growing university in Africa, hereby gives notice that the following scholarships designed to promote quality, equity and relevance in education are available in 2014/2015 academic session.
(a) Prospective Indigent Students
· An indigent applicant who has at least six (6) A1 in WAEC or NECO and who qualifies in his chosen course may apply for ABUAD scholarship.
· He shall be entitled to scholarship for free tuition and free accommodation.
· He shall provide evidence of financial incapacity.
· He must be industrious and disciplined.
· He must abstain completely from drugs and alcohol
· He must not be a cultist and must not belong to any group or club of cultists.
(b) Undergraduates in ABUAD
The following scholarships are available for undergraduate students in the university:
· Students with 5.0 CGPA and above – N500,000 each
· Students with 4.75 – 4.99 CGPA – N200,000 each
· Students with 4.75 CGPA – N100,000 each
· Merit awards – N100,000 each
– Most disciplined student
– Best dressed student
– Outstanding student leader
– Sports man of the year
– Sports woman of the year
– Cleanest hostel user (Male and Female)
(c)ABUAD Undergraduates who lose parents or guardians while studying in the university
· Such student shall enjoy full scholarship (as the university has done in the past)
(d)Prospective students who choose to study Agriculture in ABUAD
· 50% reduction in tuition fee
· Work and study opportunity to earn extra money for services rendered on the farm, in the cafeteria, factory, library and hostel.
· Provision for financial assistance to graduates to facilitate self employment
(e)Parents who have 2 or more students in ABUAD
Parents who have more than one child shall be entitled to 25% discount on tuition fee.
(f)Staff who have biological children studying in ABAUD
Staff who have biological children studying in ABUAD shall be entitled to 25% discount on tuition fee.
(g)ABUAD Lecturers and potential Lecturers
· Full payment of salary to lecturers with permission to attend post-graduate courses in Nigerian universities.
· Financial assistance to lecturers who want to study abroad
· Financial support to lecturers to attend conferences
· Financial assistance to support and undertake research
· For best dressed lecturer, 2014
· Most disciplined lecturer, 2014
· Lecturer of the year, 2014
· Most engaged lecturer, 2014
· Most punctual lecturer, 2014
· Most persevering lecturer, 2014
· Most outstanding non-teaching staff, 2014
· Most dutiful non-teaching staff, 2014.
установить joomla 2.5