Salem University, Lokoja has commenced the 2014 Post UTME Admission exercise for the 2014/2015 Academic session. The Application Forms are now available at the following Liaison Offices/Selling Points:
Liaison Offices/Selling Points for Application Forms:
1. Lokoja: Salem University Campus, Lokoja-Ajaokuta Road, Lokoja. (08050857975, 08073946744 & 08075582924)
2. Abuja: AL-Global, Plot 509, Behind No 76 Ebitu Ukiwe Street, Jabi, Near Chida Hotel (08055837797, 08038736272 & 08034622690)
3. Lagos: Salem Intl. Christian Centre, Km 14, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki, Lagos. (07036593113 & 08050857975)
4. Port-Harcourt: Foundation Faith Church, No.1, Faith Avenue, Rumuomasi. (08065740045 & 08036742353)
5. Kaduna: Danbo Intl. School, Challawa Crescent, Barnawa G.R.A , Kaduna. (08051232346)
6. Yenagoa (Bayelsa): Foundation Faith Church, Osiri Road Ekeki. (08065740045 & 08069711779)
Method of Application:
Purchase Form in person at the Liaison Office/Selling Points, or at the Screening Centers.
Pay N6000 into Salem University Consultancy Account No. 2018318542 at First Bank, then come to the University or nearest Liaison Office with the teller to fill the Form.
If you want to fill the form from the website:
-Click here to Download and fill in the Application Form.
-Pay the necessary charges into the above account
-Scan the teller and the completed form, then email to [email protected]
Bring the original teller for screening
Candidates applying for admission into 100 level undergraduate programmes must possess a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in WASC, GCE, NECO or its equivalent.
Candidates applying for Direct Entry into 200 level must possess in addition to (a) above, A/L, IJMB, OND or NCE in the relevant courses.
Our Pre- Degree Progamme provides opportunity for you to remedy all academic deficiencies in your SSCE or UTME. The Programme will run for six months.
Dates and Venues for 2013/2014 Screening Exercise at 10am daily in all Venues:
The Screening will take place at our Liaison Offices above (Lokoja, Kaduna, Uyo, Calabar & Yenagoa) in addition to the following Screening Centres:
Abuja: Monday 24th June to 30th October 2014 @ Foundation Faith Church, (Salem) After Kado Fish Market, Beside Gwarinpa, Ultra Modern Market, Life Camp Extension, Abuja.
Port-Harcourt: Monday 24th June to 30th October [email protected] Faith Intl. College, Faith Avenue, Rumuomasi
Candidates applying should come for screening with the following:
a.2014 JAMB UTME result print-out
b.SSCE/NECO Result (Awaiting result accepted)
c.Two Passport Photographs
d.A Letter of Sponsorship, stating the commitment to pay the prescribed fees.
e.A Reference Letter from a spiritual mentor, vouching for your character.
f.Evidence of purchase of Salem University Application Form for N6,000
g.Completed Application form